Things are looking up for philosophy majors, at least in the Burlington, Massachusetts, area, if the following “Indeed Job Alert” to which my attention was drawn this morning is any sign:
Philosophy Specialist – Burlington MA
Coty Inc. 12 reviews – Burlington, MA
$10 an hour
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To meet and exceed sales goals while following gold standard customer service with all customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for achieving a Sales per Hour of $125, an Average Unit Sale of $65 and an Items Per Transaction of 3.
• Meet and exceed daily sales goals.
• Service the customers in accordance with philosophy concept and direction.
• Provide philosophy style service using client cards, skin typing, sampling, using print material and conducting product demonstrations.
• Attend philosophy education workshops.
• Create philosophy followers by exceeding the customers’ expectations of outstanding service.
• Keep track of daily sales.
• All Training Hours pay @ $10/hr
I was going to respond by asking, “Who knew?” But then I read in a box on the side:
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty.